Personal injury law includes many types of claims to recover compensation for injuries caused by the fault of another. Our personal injury attorneys represent seriously injured clients throughout northeast Louisiana and elsewhere in the state. Our accident and personal injury attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients in Monroe, West Monroe, Rayville, Delhi, Ruston, Farmerville, Winnsboro, Columbia, Tallulah, Lake Providence, Oak Grove, Jonesboro, Shreveport, Alexandria, and countless rural locations in between. If you’ve been hurt and the accident wasn’t your fault, the most important thing you can do after seeking medical care is to contact a knowledgeable Ouachita Parish personal injury lawyer who can help fight for your rightful compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer | Serving Clients in Ouachita Parish, Louisiana
Our accident and injury lawyers have successfully represented clients who have sustained serious bodily injuries in car wrecks, trucking accidents, and railroad accidents, through medical malpractice, and as a result of defective products, fires and explosions. Often employing a team of accident and medical experts, we have won trials and settled claims for clients and their loved ones, who suffered the catastrophic effects of serious accidents, including wrongful death, brain injury, paralysis, amputations, organ injury, disfigurement, scarring, fractures and other chronic and disabling injuries.
We use cutting-edge trial technology, such as medical illustrations and computer animations, to explain the suffering of our clients and their loved ones to insurance companies, judges, and juries to obtain the best possible settlements and verdicts. We employ experts in the pertinent field of medicine and work closely with our clients’ treating physicians to ensure that we fully understand and convey the seriousness of our clients’ injuries.
Effective, compassionate, and diligent representation is our goal for all of our injured clients. Our personal injury attorneys recognize the impact that serious injuries can have on our clients and their families. We have years of experience with severe injuries of all types. We know how to develop your case in order to maximize your recovery and provide the best chance of recovery for you and your family.
Our Personal Injury Services
Breithaupt, DuBos & Wolleson handles a wide range of personal injury claims on behalf of our wrongfully injured clients, including the following:
- Car Accidents: A car accident can permanently derail a person’s life. If you were injured in a car accident here in Louisiana, you can turn to a knowledgeable Ouachita Parish personal injury lawyer from our legal team to fight for you, every step of the way.
- Truck Accidents: Truckers keep our shelves stocked and economy rolling. Unfortunately, they’re under a great deal of stress, and this stress frequently leads to very serious accidents. If you’ve been hurt, Breithaupt, DuBos & Wolleson is here to help.
- Railroad Accidents: Whether you’ve been injured as a railroad worker or a train passenger, you can feel confident in your decision to turn to us for help. We’re here to help you pursue the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: We’d like to think that all physicians are talented and trustworthy. For the most part, this is true, but at times, physicians can behave negligently, which, unfortunately, can lead to some very serious injuries.
- Slip and Falls: Property owners have a duty to those who lawfully use their property. In short, they’re responsible for keeping their premises safe, and when they fail to do so and someone is hurt as a result, they may be held liable. Our firm can help you file a premises liability claim against a negligent property owner.
- Work Injuries: Hurt on the job? Unfortunately, you’re not alone. Many people are hurt while at their place of employment every single day here in Louisiana, and if you’re one of them, Breithaupt, DuBos & Wolleson is prepared to fight for the full compensation to which you are entitled.
- Defective Products: Product defects are a notoriously common cause of injuries here in the United States. Though it may feel like an uphill battle to take on a product designer or manufacturer, you can have peace of mind with the right personal injury lawyer in your corner.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one lost their life due to the negligence of another, you’re most likely looking to pursue a wrongful death claim on their behalf. We’re here to help you and your family seek the justice you deserve.
Don’t Wait to File Your Injury Claim
Once you’ve been hurt, it’s paramount that you retain the services of a competent attorney as soon as you can. Under Louisiana Civil Code, accident victims will only have one year from the date of their accident to file a personal injury claim. Waiting longer than one year will most likely permanently revoke an accident victim’s right to sue. You should also note that the longer you wait after an accident, the harder it can be to locate witnesses and overall prove that your injury was caused as a direct result of a given accident.
Contact Breithaupt, DuBos & Wolleson Today
The bottom line is that if you were recently injured due to no fault of your own, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by reaching out to our legal team for assistance. We provide a free consultation for all personal injury cases, and we proudly serve clients in Ouachita Parish and throughout Louisiana, including Union Parish, Morehouse Parish, Richland Parish, Caldwell Parish, Jackson Parish, and Lincoln Parish. Contact Breithaupt, DuBos & Wolleson today to arrange an appointment with one of our attorneys.